Technical Support Engineer
(Oracle, PL/SQL Hands-On Experience)
The company is playing transformational role in Redefining Treasury Management and an ideal candidate is expected to bring in the passion for technology innovation, focus on customer support and has inherent drive for achieving higher goals.
TechnicalSupport Engineer role at IBSFINtech is a focused and experienced customer support and implementation professional responsible for implementing and troubleshooting implementation and ongoing support of the application.
- Deploying effective programs to implement and for ongoing support of the application.
- Participating effectively in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodology including planning, testing, reviews and demonstrations.
- Investigating and resolving application issues as needed while packaging, configuring, deploying and supporting live software
- Collaborating with Clients, Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts to understand and review requirements,implementation criteria and support post go-live.
- Reviewing and creating Application support FAQ’s and Knowledge Base.
- Showcasing expertise on technology and application of knowledge within their domain.
- Researching, recommending, and introducing new technologies and new uses of existing technologies
- Participating in Implementation planning.
- MCA/B.Tech/B.E.Professional with 2+ years of professional programming experience in Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle database, PL/SQL, writing store procedures, Functions, Packages, is a must.
- Ability to perform analysis of Issues raised by clients in the applications.
- Support testing and fix L1 application and database issues.
- Prior experience in BFSI with exposure to Treasury and Trade Finance is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
Share This Job: