Oracle / PL/SQL Developer
Oracle / PL/SQL Developer role at IBSFINtech is a focused techno-functional professional looking for opportunities to grow with the fastest growing FinTech Company.
The role includes the development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module. Candidate must have extensive PL/SQL development experience. Must have experience performing complex SQL joins, updates, selects, triggers, etc. You will also be responsible for installation configuration, upgrade, administration, monitoring and maintenance of databases in an organization.
The role and responsibilities of Oracle / PL/SQL Developer:
- Analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Understand the business requirement, transform the same into business solutions and design the database relational model.
- Perform data modelling and implement the business rules using Oracle database objects.
- Define source to target data mapping and data transformation logic as per the business need.
- Hands on experience in development using SQL, PL/SQL.
- Performance tuning of SQL.
- Installing and upgrading the database server and application tools.
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system.
- Modifying the database structure as necessary, from information given by application developers verbally.
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security. Controlling and monitoring user access to the database.
- Ensuring compliance with database vendor license agreement.
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database. Planning for backup and recovery of database information. Maintaining archived data. Backing up and restoring databases.
- A Graduation Degree in B.E / B.Tech or BCA. At least 3-6 years of Oracle Development experience in designing, implementing, supporting, and analyzing enterprise scale applications.
- Understanding of various phases of SDLC
- Highly experienced in database administration task including setup, backup and recovery, performance tuning, partitioning and auditing.
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL programming for complex business needs.
- Experience in monitoring and troubleshooting production database promptly.
- Data warehousing experience. Experience in Cluster and Mirror.
- Exposure to Database Operations in Cloud is a good to have skill. Experience in both Windows and AIX will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skill is a must.
Share This Job: